Have you ever tried taking a photo of your cat, but the photo turned out blurry? Have you taken photos of yourself and wondered why they don’t look as good as the ones on Instagram? These are common problems for beginner photographers. It might seem like it’s really hard to take a good photo, but the truth is that anyone can do it. This article will show you how easy and quick taking a good photo can be with simple 10 tips.
1. Make sure you have enough light, and that your subject is not too close to a window.
2. Use natural lighting as much as possible - this can be done by taking pictures on cloudy days or early in the morning before sunrise.
3. Take pictures of people from their chest up so they are looking at the camera.
4. Get down to eye level with your subject for a more interesting perspective.
5. Use filters and play with brightness and contrast! You can do it easily using Yogile’s edit feature, available under “edit” icon.
6. Be patient when waiting for a good moment to take a photo; don’t snap away just because you think something might turn out well.
7. Keep an eye out for any background distractions, such as trash cans or other cars parked nearby.
8. If you take a selfie, make sure that you hold your camera or smartphone high, this will make you look better!
9. When photographing children, ask them what they would like to do and take some unposed photos. They will look the most natural and dynamic.
10. Have some props available - flowers, balloons, hats - but don’t overdo it by putting too many things in the background.
We hope that these 10 quick tips will give your photos a professional edge. Remember to store them in the original RAW format and upload all of your pictures into Yogile, without any limits! Good luck on your future adventures as an emerging photographer!
Get started and share your best memories!Sign Up For Free